Review: Cher Mere iNatural Curling Butter





I bought this when I attended  CherMere's Curls for a Cause Natural Hair Event  .  This product contains shea butter, moringa and rosemary leaf oil as well as many other natural ingredients.

Shea butter helps to heal certain scalp conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, while moringa is a good source of nutrients.


The scent is sweet but not too subtle.  When I used this, it left my hair moist enough so I did not have to use daily.

I also bought and used CherMere iNatural Leave In Conditioning Creme

This curling butter is perfect for TWA's as it defines one's curls. I have 4c hair and it worked well for me.





Comments

  1. I 've been using this product for the past two months and it works well with my 4b hair,it's not necessary to use everyday,it holds your curls and keeps hair soft and manageable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.