Curls for a Cause natural hair event.



I stumbled upon this event on my Facebook feed and since it was all about natural hair I decided to go.


This 'Curls for a Cause' natural hair event was co - hosted by Cher - Mere Day Spa and  6 Degrees of Napp.  The Cipriani Boulevard Cher - Mere branch was an ideal setting, as the venue's exterior was cool and breezy and lent to the evening's casual atmosphere.




Guests were treated to samples and information on products.






I thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment: spoken word poet Zakiya Gill was amazing.








The creator of the Cher - Mere Herbal Personal Care Products Mrs Cheryl Bowles was also on hand to speak to guests about the Cher - Mere iNatural line.



These products include the Conditioning Oil, Curling Butter, Leave - In Conditioning Creme and Conditioning Hair Refresher.








Comments

  1. so cool I would have loved to go to try out some of the products and get some advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool event! and you made a great summary of everything :D Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo,
    Pilar
    www.thelifestylehunter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having a read! I discovered some products that I did not know about at this event

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.