My Favorite 8 Met Gala 2023 Looks

 My 8 Favorite Met Gala Looks

    

This year's Met Gala theme is "Karl Lagerfeld; A Line of Beauty" and boy these celebs did not come out to play! Of course there were hits and misses but, c'est la vie. 
    Here are my top 8 best looks, in no particular order:



I like the smooth appearance of the fabric and the cut of the neckline. It's also giving Addams Family.


I'm not too concerned about Mr Rihanna's getup but the upper half of her ensemble caught my eye.  She even removed that part like a jacket, revealing the entire dress.


Is this a whole dress? Is it a black bodice with a long, elegant train attached? It's cute and reminds me a little of Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Game of Thrones? The smoky makeup and cape really set this outfit off.


So Alice in Wonderland. Cardi cleans up nicely for this event.


Jenna Ortega pulled a full Wednesday Addams/Beetlejuice on the Gala carpet.  


This is one of the most understated gowns at the Gala but it works. Minimalist yet still makes a statement.


   The color caught my eye of course, as most attendees chose to wear black and white.  This gown shows off her shoulders and tiny waist.


     Which gown or suit was your favorite?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.