Pinchme Unboxing!










PINCHme is a sample box service, free samples are distributed but the receiver has to pay the shipping costs.  In addition, one has to fill out a feedback survey to share one's opinions after trying out the products.

Sample range from beauty, household, food, baby care and other products.

These are the items I got in my last PINCHme box.

1.  Greenies Dog Treats




                2.  Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash. Follow link for review of this product: Olay product review




Check out the website www.pinchme.com

Comments

  1. Hey Dani. Sometimes I forget to leave a comment but I wanted to let you know I'm reading the blog. You got a nice box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.