Product reviews: Olay body wash, Gold Bond lotion (PINCHme samples)




I received complimentary samples of these products from PINCHme, a company which offers samples in return for reviews and honest feedback.

1.  Gold Bond Ultimate Strength and Resilience Lotion.




  This lotion is unscented, perfect for individuals who may not like strong, sweet types of fragrance.  It is opaque and white.  On application, the lotion felt slightly waxy on my skin.  It kept my skin moisturized until my next shower.


2.  Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash.




I use Olay products occasionally, and this body wash was as scented and moisturizing as the other items that I had used before.  It lathered well and did not leave any residue on skin. 

For anyone interested in receiving samples for review and feedback, you can find the PINCHme website here .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.