Review: Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm Liquid Lipstick




I got this liquid lipstick in an Ipsy beauty subscription bag.  For more info, head over to Ipsy's website

Trust Fund Beauty products are vegan, cruelty - free and paraben - free.
You can check out their website here




The scent is very light and the name of this shade is K bye.  I am thinking it is a dupe for a Kylie lip product but I could be wrong.


You can apply one coat and get an opaque layer of liquid lipstick.  




It does not dry completely, it sort of stays moist and creamy.
I took the photo below about 5 minutes after application and smudged the lower area.


I like how it stays moist because it would be easier to blend with other creamy lip products and a lip liner.

It lasts about two hours on my lips so this product needs to be reapplied often.

This is a good buy if you don't mind reapplying often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.