Review: Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Slick Slip Anti - Shrinkage Leave in Conditioner

This photo is not mine



I received a sample of this product when I attended the Conversations with Nelly B event  a while ago.  The leave in conditioner that I was using finally finished so I decided to try this.


It was not as moisturising as I had hoped however, I discovered its anti - shrinkage properties a few days after wash day.  I put my hair in one and I was astonished at how easily this was done.

I would recommend to those who may have shrinkage issues.  I have more problems with keeping my hair moisturised so I would prefer a leave in that helps me more in that field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.