Review: the Balm cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony eyeshadow Matt Kumar



Would have to admit that I would have never heard about this brand of cosmetics if I had not received this eye shadow in an Ipsy bag.  This is because I've never seen it in any local makeup or beauty supply store.



The product came in a sample size.  For the persons who may not be familiar with Ipsy, you receive a glam bag with about four or five beauty product samples while paying a US$10 monthly subscription fee.

Its scent is very light and this plum shade can be used as a crease, transition or lid shade (I use it as a crease color).

                                           
               Pros:

It is long - wearing
It blends rather easily.

             Cons:

None that I can find.

   
I like this product and would recommend it because of its high quality.

You can check out the Balm cosmetics' website here .


You can also find similarly colored eyeshadow below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.