Review: Thrive Causemetics Infinity waterproof eyeliner





  I got this product in my Ipsy bag.  It retails for $US22 on Thrive Causemetics' website.

The first thing I noticed was the brilliant color of the packaging: a gorgeous blue box and stick.
The eyeliner stick also includes a tip that can be used to smudge or blend your lines. It has a slightly minty scent

The liner glides on smoothly and has a matte finish.

I decided to test the liner for long wear so the maximum time worn at one time was 11 hours. I live in a tropical climate and my main work area has no air conditioning unit.  Despite this, the liner stayed on, did not feather or smudge. It worked well during the sweaty times.

I would recommend this product for its durability and easy application.  This may not be suitable for the high glam Instagrammy type of sharp, glossy eyeliner looks that a liquid eyeliner may give.



Comments

  1. Sounds like a great product. I love the mint green packaging and the staying power is awesome. Enjoy darling.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.