Review: Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment


This photo is not mine.

This product is to be used after shampooing, as a conditioner.  It claims to add elasticity and helps eliminate split ends.

This Aphogee treatment comes in a 8 fl oz container, I bought this in a NY beauty supply store.

I realised from my first try, the treatment defined the natural kinks in my hair.

After a few uses, my hair was less brittle.

Although this product added strength to my hair, it was not as moisturising as some of the other treatments that I used in the past.

I also saw single strand knots, something that I never had a problem with before using this product.  You can find out more about this problem and some possible solutions here.

I would not recommend this product for naturalistas who have problem retaining hair moisture.  However, it would be of help for those with brittle strands.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.