Be Free Foods Organic Grocery review.






 My journey to Be Free Foods Organic Grocery began when I decided to look for healthier food alternatives.  I wanted something to replace and my research led me to a product called nutritional yeast.  You can read a little about this product here.


I was finally directed to the store (in St James) and purchased four items instead of just the one that I was looking for.  The employees were friendly and one showed me around the store to find what I needed.


1.  Harvest Snaps Snapea crisps


Fell in love with this on my last US visit.  Green and crunchy and yum.



    2.  Red Mill Mung Heritage Beans.


I could live on peas/beans and rice - sad but true.  Heard of mung beans so I will be trying to cook this soon.

3.  Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning



I've already tried this in a couple of dishes.  Here is a vegan mac n cheese recipe that uses nutritional yeast by Jamie Oliver.

4.  Organic Happy Rolled Oats.


I like having rolled oats with skimmed milk as a quick breakfast on some mornings.  

If you can, head out to the Be Free Foods Organic Grocery store or check out their Facebook page here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.