Review: LA Colors Liquid Makeup Black Walnut






I had already been using LA Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup and loved the versatility of its lightweight, smooth finish and easy application for daily work wear.

Then I happened to spy the LA Colors brand on a trip to one of the local beauty stores and decided to try it.


This product comes in a tapered plastic bottle, complete with a convenient pump.  It is lightly scented and this product can be a substitute for brown powder or can be worn under brown powder.

I used it for a couple of weeks.  Its creamy consistency can be applied with a cosmetic wedge.

Although it looked smooth on my face, a slightly oily sheen would appear after a couple hours of wear.  Then I would have to keep reapplying setting powder.

I would have to recommend this product for persons with dry skin.  

Comments

  1. I use to have this and must say it's a prety good foundation. I love LA girl products.

    http://www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.