Review : Dr brandt PoreDermabrasion pore perfecting exfoliator











    I received a 0.25oz tube of this product in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and had never heard of this item before.  This is sulfateparaben and phthalate free and comes in an easy to open tube.



   The function of this product is to remove dead cells on the skin's surface, leaving smoother skin.

The pore exfoliator is light colored with fine granules and a fresh mint or citrus scent.  
I used it twice a week, making sure to gently rub my fingertips in a circular motion on my face and neck.


The result was smoother skin, the patches of rough skin on my face cleared up after a couple of uses.

The online price for a 2oz tube of this item: US$58.  I would recommend this item to those who can afford it.  I would not buy it because I usually use a baking soda paste to exfoliate and  it works just as well.

If you would like more reviews, follow me on google +, facebook and be sure to bookmark this site.

Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.