Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme



                         


I have to admit , these Creme of Nature products have been lifesavers for my hair!  Since I decided to buy these products just for the heck of it, I don't regret my purchases.  These have been my go-to products for a little over two months and I am totally satisfied with the results.
   

1.  Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine shampoo.


 This sulfate - free product lathers up well and rinses out leaving hydrated, clean hair.


2.  Creme of Nature Leave - In Hair Milk. 


 I apply this after I condition my hair and also as a daily moisturiser.


3.  Creme of Nature Pudding Perfection Curl Enhancing Creme


This is the last step in my hairdressing routine.  As the name states, its pudding - like consistency keeps my hair moist so it does not dry out and get crunchy.  
The label says it can also be used with heat to stretch out curls but I try to keep heat - styling tools at bay as much as I can.

My thoughts on this line?

I haven't purchased their conditioner because I like deep conditioning treatments (I use another brand that I can review at a later date).  

The packaging is attractive; it is the red - hot color that got my attention.  

The line has a light, sweet scent.  

Argan oil has been known to treat damaged hair and is easily absorbed.

I would recommend that other naturalistas try this line.  Everyone needs to find the products that work for them and these are MINE!

You can check out these products here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.