Review: LA Colors gel like polish




   

I saw this at Wonderful World and decided to try it because I wanted to get gel nails. At least I could try this gel like polish first to see how it looks.

I applied two coats and took the photo below when the polish was dry.


It looked smooth and glossy.

I did not apply a nail polish top coat and checked to see how long it would take before it started to chip.
The polish lasted two days without chipping.

The verdict:  good to try for a temporary color at a low price.  However if you want a longer lasting manicure, it would be easier to just get a real gel manicure professionally done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.