Breakfast with mum.

 

We would come together in her front porch, but not before gathering and preparing our early morning victuals. 
 Breakfast was varied, from fast food leftovers to deliciously fried eggplant and simple sandwiches.
 
Leftovers.


View from front porch.



Our conversation would glide lazily over different topics: current events, my big, fat work life and religion. 

Roti.


Coconut bake being made by mum.









Bentley's assorted teabags.


I also took the time to think about my future and what I can will accomplish in 2016.



Despite the assorted menus and discussion, one thing remained constant.  We savored the moments being shared. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

Review: Bh cosmetics Take Me to Brazil eyeshadow palette (with swatches)