Sunday, 24 January 2016

Makeup remover wipes review?






We all know what a colossal sin it is to sleep in makeup - it clogs pores and can irritate sensitive skin.
So it is important to get a reliable method of makeup removal.

I tried quite a few makeup wipes and liquid makeup removers, here is a review of the three most recent items that I tried.

1.  Neutrogena deep clean oil - free makeup remover cleansing wipes.


The Neutrogena wipes were moisturizing, however I usually had to use two or more wipes just to take off an average work makeup look.  Three or four would have to be used to take off a 'night out' or tutorial set of makeup. 
This was also the most expensive of the three brands reviewed here.



2.  Perfect Purity facial cleansing and make-up remover towelettes.

Photo courtesy www.deals.dollartree.com
These were more affordable than the Neutrogena wipes.  The wipes got lathery, something I realized when I placed the wipe under a light stream of water.  I used one wipe on average for light work makeup however they were rather drying. 

3.  Huggies One & Done refreshing wipes.



These are my current wipes (they are obviously baby wipes and not makeup remover wipes). It doesn't dry out my skin and it is thick enough so I can use one wipe.  I will be sticking with this brand for now, since it works well for the price (these Huggies wipes are more affordable than Neutrogena but more expensive than Perfect Purity).

1 comment:

  1. Spot on! I use Huggies as well, it's affordable and does the job...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!