Wet & Wild Mega Glo Illuminating powder review.



         


I bought & decided to try this illuminating powder product.  The name had me thinking:  Is it a highlighter?  A bronzer?  What is it?

So I applied the second pigment in a quick sweep all over the high contours of my face.  Then I used the  third pigment under cheekbones.

Looked in the mirror.
And looked.




I didn't know what I was looking for.  Maybe the product isn't pigmented enough.

Anyway, I wore this product in the following video.  Take a peek, does my face look 'illuminated'?


I might end up using this Wet and Wild product as eye shadow pigments because this illuminating?

Umm, I don't know.

Anyone ever tried this product?  Let me know your experience if you did.

Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

Review: Bh cosmetics Take Me to Brazil eyeshadow palette (with swatches)