San Antonio Green Market




I had been hearing about this Green Market for quite some time (more than a year) so I decided to finally pay a visit. 
The drive through Santa Cruz has always been a favorite of mine.  You can't miss the sign by the sharp bend which signals the entrance.

I arrived a couple of hours before it was scheduled to close, so I had arrived in time to see a few vendors preparing to leave.



This market sells produce grown without the use of fertilisers and pesticides. 
  





An accented chap stated that these tasted like a cross between a grape and a lychee.


I bought some white eggplant.  Am I the last person on earth to find out about this white eggplant?




There are also handmade items made by local artisans.














Some vendors sold healthy food options.


Ate this but now I can't remember its name.


 Different types of quiche and other items.


                                                                  


                                                                Honey and beeswax.


I was most impressed by the surroundings - I had to take some photos of all that green.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.