Unfinished still life and seascape



So I have two paintings that are not yet finished.  The first is called 'Still life with kettles.  First I painted in the background of this piece using earthy colours.  Then I painted in the objects.  When I showed it to a friend who is an art teacher, she told me that the painting looked unfinished so I will add layers of translucent colour on each part of the piece.








The second painting is called 'Fishing boats'.  The background of sea and sky was added first.  Then I added the frothy waves, the sand and the fishing boats.  I put in the piece of the island in the background and I still have to put a lighthouse on the island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.