Decorating front and back cover of Guest book

So I had to decorate this item for my family reunion. I used a hard cover artist's sketchbook, different types of paper, glue and other items all pictured here:


First I used gift paper and simply stuck it to the outside of the book's back cover.  I used pinking shears to cut the paper:

Then I started to stick plain white acid-free paper onto the front cover.  I cut out a neon greenish yellow piece which represented grass, as well as brown card and green paper for the trunk and leafy part of the tree:


I also added light blue strips for the sky

Then I rushed off to the bookstore and got a bag of raised foam letters, used it for the book title. Finished front cover:



Thanks for visiting my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.