Some drawings from my sketchbook

It has been a bit difficult to continue painting quickly since school reopened, so I decided to show a couple of sketchbook drawings. 
I used the dried leaf above and decided to draw from observation to make some designs which may be used as a motif for a pattern in the future.  The following photos show the drawing steps:



Somehow the drawing reminds me of an illustration for a Carnival costume.
The photo that follows shows a drawing of a Dr Pepper can (that drink tastes good!).
I am hoping to finish the acrylic painting that has been staring back at me from my easel soon.  When I do, I will be sure to upload!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.