Review: Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color



I bought this at a local pharmacy, these were sold out at the local beauty supply stores in my area (thanks, Trinis).

On my Instagram!

This lip color has a faint, sweet pastry scent.

When I applied the first coat onto my lips, I realised that the product dries on your lips in about 20 seconds.

I ended up putting on two coats, although one coat was enough to have an opaque finish.

You can see how I applied the color, as well as my first impressions of the product in this video:



I saw 'cream' in the name of this product so I thought that maybe it would remain creamy on my lips.

 Actually, it dried like paint, then I did not feel it on my lips.

I like this and would recommend it to others.  It's also affordable and I like a good bargain!




Comments

  1. I tried it too (red shade) but I found it extremely drying. Have you tried the NYX? It's so creamy. That purple is lovely on you 😚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I have one of the NYX soft matte lip creams and I really like that product.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

My Popular Posts.