How I clean my makeup brushes



Because nobody likes icky brushes.


Did ya know that dirty makeup brushes can aggravate acne?  Dirt, oil, toilet germs (eek) and bacteria among other things can be found on them there brushes.

Usually, I would wash them at least once a week and my method is shown below.

I bought these makeup brushes from Sacha cosmetics.


I use a mild soap like baby shampoo.  Anything too harsh may damage the bristles and shorten the life span of the brushes.


I use rubbing alcohol for the handle and ferrule parts, 


I put them to dry flat on some paper towels or napkins.


Comments

  1. I do mine pretty much the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Hope you are doing well, Morena.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.