Cara Mia Cosmetics Lip Art Frosted Matte Lipstick review



I saw some persons in a local group discussing this product, so I decided to buy it at a local beauty supply store. When I purchased, one lipstick/pencil cost a little less than twenty dollars.

It is called a 'lipstick' but it is actually a pencil that measures approximately three inches in length (hmm, that description tho).

Top: Vixen.
Bottom: Paparazzi



There is no scent that I can really pick up from the 'lipstick' part, however you can get the regular pencil scent from the pencil part.



This is applied by 'writing' the pencil/lipstick/whatever onto your lips.  It is fairly soft and you can add it smoothly.

When I tried it on, the color stayed on for approximately four hours.  It does not transfer easily.


However, try not to leave this product in hot places such as a locked car.  The lipstick/pencil gets soft and it becomes difficult to apply.

I like this product and especially like the fact that it can be used in different ways:

1.  Lipstick.

2.  Lip pencil.

3.  Lipstick base.

4.  Ombre lip technique.


Comments

  1. I may have to try this product!
    Great review 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a lipstick junkie and may need to find these and give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol �� "There is no scent that I can really pick up from the 'lipstick' part, however you can get the regular pencil scent from the pencil part." That was funny. So I can't tell if you really like it or if it's sattire �� Either way it was a good read ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

My Popular Posts.