Sex and the Single Woman: 5 Things You Need To Know

This photo is not mine


Here are 5 basic things that you need to know about the single woman.

Take notes, ask questions at the end.


1.  We are not begging for handouts.
This photo is not mine.


By handouts, I mean sex.  We are good, thanks.



2.  Single women are not automatically available.
This photo is not mine


  Don't become pissed if you approach a single woman and she is not interested.  We are not LEGO blocks that can just be pressed and attached to another block.


3.  We are not all wishing and praying for our Boaz while crying ourselves to sleep at night.


Just, no.

I'm actually the mean woman who laughs at people struggling with their kids in public, or at persons who argue/scream/curse/fight with their significant other in front of everyone.

No relationship is perfect, I know, but do y'all have to be so loud?


4.  Single women do not have to be the side chick.

This photo is not mine

A single woman often meets more than a few men who may become angry af when she does not want to be part of a love triangle, parallelogram or octagon.


5.  We are not charity cases.  We don't want to hear 'Awww, oh gosh.  You will meet somebody soon'.  This is not a plea for sympathy.  Amazingly, some single people will say this to other people, usually after asking 'Why are you single?'  They are more interested in other people's relationship status than their own.

But hey...

This photo is not mine

Comments

  1. I totally agree with all of these esp no 4 & 5, Danielle....but these don't apply to all women, esp no 1, you know. But it's so important for men to have these in mind because majority of women (say 97%) are decent ;) but then there's a story behind every woman's indecency

    Def sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this only applies to some singles, I agree.

      Delete
  2. I'm married but I have to say that I love all of your tips. When I was single, number 3 was a big thing for me....people was like, "Are you looking or talking to someone?" or "I will pray for someone to come in your life", LOL....I was like, no....I'm good over here. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks. These things take time and the reality is that not everyone will be married. And that's okay.

      Delete
  3. Great read I can totally relate ! being single is not a disease it is a choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much a choice, some persons may have private reasons for being single and that should be respected.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

My Popular Posts.