New Hair, New Me?









Happy and Healthy New Year greetings to all.  I hope this year grants you peace, positivity and a smorgasbord of other goodies.

Now that we got the sober and half - drunk pleasantries out of the way, this is a time for all and sundry to muster up some resolutions, half - truths and the like.

Me?  Naah.

I stopped making those New Years pledges long time ago.  

It is much easier to take stock of myself each term (school term, that is) and do what needs to be done starting with the first day of the following term.

The piles of paper that end up swamping my desk by the third week of every term?
Check.

The carefully - prepared salads/ brown rice and chicken breasts that morph somehow into roti/macaroni pie/leftover KFC lunches?
On it.

The 'can-do, will-do' attitude that leans precariously toward 'do it yuh dyam self'' mutterings in a semi-isolated corner of the office?
Work in progress.

So let's talk about meh hair a lil bit.
It has been completely natural for two years  and I am very proud that I kept that 'resolution'.










I definitely have some 'hair stories' to tell here on my blog,  it has been a helluva hair journey.




Feel free to follow my blog if you are interested, by joining my Facebook page here     or subscribing by email.


                                                      Peace.   And hair grease?

Comments

  1. You had all my attention at Smorgasbord...keep it coming, was an interesting read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

My Popular Posts.