Sunday, 24 July 2016

Rose gold inspired makeup tutorial ( makeup list and video)





I decided to do a rose gold inspired makeup tutorial since I've been lusting practically over the awesome Pinterest photos of these colored items.  Imagine, rose gold colored makeup brushes, aargh.

So I did a simple, quick makeup look that is easily done with my mostly affordable cosmetics stash.

I listed my products below:





Sacha buttercup setting powder
Heart Love blusher palette
Jordana lipstick
LA Colors lash building mascara
Jordana Cabernet lip pencil
Nicka K HD concealer
LA Girl Smoky
Sacha cream to powder foundation Perfect Spice
LA Girl powder
LA Colors 3 color eyeshadow palette Orchid
Sacha Fix It spray
Jordana brow powder duo

Click  on my short video to see my simple makeup look.  Hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!