Influenster Sprout VoxBox unboxing! (with handy purchase links)





 'Psst! You've been chosen for a VoxBox!'

I received this email about a month ago and was definitely surprised, since I had already received an Influenster box earlier this year.

I received these complimentary products from Influenster for review purposes.

When the box finally arrived, it was big, orange and covered in letters:


Inside was a variety of healthy snacks, hair products, eco-friendly laundry detergent and supplements:



Check out my review of these items here


 Here are the items with Amazon associates purchase links:

 1.  EatSmart Spicy black bean tortilla chips. I was surprised that I got a large size, thought that I would only get sample sizes of everything.
Eatsmart Snacks Roasted Tortilla Chip, Spicy Black Bean, 7 Ounce

2. Curate snack bars.  This is filled wih interesting ingredients such as quinoa, orange and varied nuts.

Curate Gluten-Free Snack Bars, Dark & Tempting Balsamic Fig & Hazelnut, 1.59 oz, 16 count
 3.  Orgain plant based protein powder.
Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound
4.  Clairol Moisture shampoo and conditioner.
Clairol Hair Food Apricot Shampoo - 17.9 Ounce Clairol Hair Food Conditioner with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9 Oz
5.  Ecos hypoallergenic laundry detergent.
Earth Friendly Products 944902 Baby Ecos Free & Clear Disney 170 oz - Case of 2

Comments

My Popular Posts.