November beauty haul & Botanica home fragrance scented candle review.


Hey yalls!
These are some quick snaps of some stuff that I bought for November.








I included some soap and candle purchases because I enjoy the wonderful scents that are released when these products are used. 





I've been using the cinnamon scented candle and it reminds me, not of baking, but of Cinnabun.  Who has time to bake when it's not holiday time?

The downside of the candle - you basically have to be directly above the lit candle before you get that Cinnabunny whiff.

I actually got these in the Home Store in Barataria (for the Trinidadians).

Maybe I can order some Bath and Body Works candles next time?
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.