Jordana lipsticks and mini - review!




Didn't realize I had soooo many Jordana lipsticks, so I decided to start blogging on some of them. 
The first three chosen are Cherry, Roma and Fiesta.

Jordana's Cherry lipstick is a dark red shade with a fruity scent.  You can see this shade on my lips pictured below:



Roma is more of a brick red and is a matte lipstick. Can be used in a daytime makeup look. See this shade below: 

The third lipstick is Fiesta and it is a dark, almost burgundy shade. Perfect for a night look.
It is pictured below:


When I wear Jordana lipsticks I usually have to reapply after a couple of hours.  Not bad for the price, the average price where I live : $US2

I used Jordana's Cabernet lipliner with all three lipsticks:


I wore Beauty Treats BB cream and Mineral pressed powder, Jordana pressed powder and Fabubrow eyebrow pencil for the simple makeup look

I have more Jordana lipsticks, these will be shown in time.

Thanks for taking a look at my blog!

Comments

My Popular Posts.