Disney's Ursula makeup




I was excited to do my second makeup tutorial - these paints are so colorful & photograph well!

My next subject was Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid. 

Products used:


Palmer's face & body paint Purple
Palmer's face & body paint White
Face paint Sky Blue
LA Colors 28 color eye shadow palette Beverly Hills
NYX minerale Set It & Don't Fret It matte finishing powder Medium/Dark
NYX eye shadow primer
Starin' trio eye shadow
L'Oreal HIP eye shadow palette Perky
Profusion matte eye shadow
Sacha Pure Jewels Pure Blue Shimmer
Jordana eye liner Black
Jordana lipliner Cabernet
Jordana lipstick Plumwine or Roma (can't remember which one I used).
Xpress liner & shadow Rich Bitch




Some more photos of the finished makeup look:





Trying the Ursula snarl lol


I hope to do at least a couple more tutorials before Halloween arrives.  I am having so much fun playing with all this color!

Comments

My Popular Posts.