MAC Viva Glam Miley II lipstick & Milani dupe.



This photo is not mine


MAC cosmetics launched the second Miley Cyrus named MAC Viva Glam Miley II.  It is a bright orange matte hue. 

This photo is not mine


As you may know by now (or not), I like to search for makeup dupes because gosh knows that I may not want to invest in a lipstick that I may not even use that often.

So I just rummaged around in my makeup stash and found my Milani Mandarina lipstick. 



It is also a bright orange hue, however it may be just a tad brighter than the Miley - named lipstick.

You can compare photos of the two lipsticks below:






This photo is not mine




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.