Jordana 'Sunny Day' & 'Orange Shock' Baked eye shadows review




Baked eye shadows are interesting.

I heard that you can apply them with a wet makeup brush to get more vivid colors and all that.

Who invented these? 

Anyway, I was attracted by the warm colors of the Jordana Sunny Day and Orange Shock baked eye shadows.

I applied them with a dry makeup brush and I thought the eye shadow pigments were suitable enough for a daytime look. 

These are all the products that I used:









Jordana Sunny Day Baked eye shadow
Jordana Orange Shock Baked eye shadow
LA Girl Perfecting Liquid makeup Sable
Jordana lipliner Cabernet
Jordana brow powder duo Black
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Beauty Treats BB cream Butterscotch
Elf lip gloss
Sacha powder Buttercup
Ruby Kisses No more blemish powder Chestnut
Rimmel Kate lipstick No. 113
Beauty Treats face contour palette
Bh cosmetics 88 color palette Tropical Shimmer eye shadow



The finished look follows:



Comments

My Popular Posts.