Monday, 3 August 2015

Elf eye shadow Natural palette review & makeup tutorial

             

                     Silly me.

It looks like I've been hauling so much makeup but I'm not doing much reviews.
I recently realized that I have about 5 months' worth of makeup to review - eek.

This post will review Elf's Natural eye shadow palette.

When I started to apply the shadows, I saw that they were more pigmented and shimmery than I first thought.

They were also very loose; I expected them to be more firmly packed.

Here is a video of the makeup tutorial:





List of products used:

Beauty Treats face contour palette.

Jordana brow powder duo Black

City Color Fat Lush Burly

City Color Glam Quad Diva

Elf 6 piece eye shadow palette Natural

Ruby Kisses No more blemish powder Chestnut

Cher Mere restorative day moisturizer

EOS lip balm

LA Girl Pro Conceal Almond

Black Opal crème stick foundation Carob.







     
More makeup reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!