Sunday, 16 August 2015

City Color Intense shine eye shadow review & tutorial

          


I wasn't too concerned with this City Color brand of cosmetics.  Until I saw many YouTubers using and reviewing the products.

So hey, why not?

I did a makeup tutorial using the City Color Intense shine eye shadow palette for my eyes.











                                                Products used.










Beauty Treats face contour palette.
Sacha compact powder Buttercup.
City Color bronzer (Dawn).
Sacha Second Skin foundation Perfect Spice.
Jordana pressed powder Amber.
City Color shadow primer Pearl White.
Jordana brow powder duo Black.
EOS lip balm.
City Color Intense shine eye shadow palette.
Jordana lip gloss Sorbet.
Cover Girl lipstick Love that Red.
Jordana lipliner Cabernet.

                                                   City Color Intense shine eye shadow review.


I will compare this eye shadow to the Elf Natural eye shadow palette (the last one I remembered using).  City Color's shadows were a bit tougher to blend.  In addition, I experienced some rubbing of shadows onto other parts of the eye.  This happened although I used an eye primer and setting spray.

I must say that City Colors' hues are brilliantly beautiful.  I will continue using these shadows, maybe with a more effective setting spray - it's all about experimenting.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!