Saturday, 1 August 2015

African Tribute: Happy Emancipation Day!

                                    

Emancipation post y'all!

It is Emancipation time in Trinidad and Tobago, so time to dust off my African garb and take some photos.

Makeup.

These are the products that I used:
1.  LA Girl eye shadow palette.
2.  Jordana pressed powder.
3.  Jordana lipliner.
4.  Beauty Treats blushed palette.
5. Elf bronzer.
6.  Jordana brow powder duo.
7.  Jordana lip gloss.
8.  Beauty Treats face contour palette.
9.  City Color Setting spray.
10.  City Color mousse primer.
11.  Jordana mascara.
12.  Sacha compact powder.
13.  Beauty Treats BB cream.














Outfits.


I threw on a wrap skirt (I wore it here as a dress) and a skirt that I made from an old dashiki.










Hope you all enjoyed my little makeup and outfit post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!