Kerry Washington inspired makeup tutorial & May makeup haul.




We will just pretend (this month) that I didn't just buy practically all the makeup that my eyes spied.
  Ok maybe I didn't, but it sure felt that way.

So let's see what I bought during the month of May, shall we?




I was looking all over for this Bh cosmetics Missy Lynn palette.  Found it at a mall which is more than an hour and a half drive away from where I live.

I split up the products into eyes, lips, face and nails and they are pictured below.









 Jordana lipstick Natural & City Colour Mousse primer were both used in the Kerry Washington inspired makeup tutorial posted higher up in this blog post. I honestly did not think the City Colour mousse was going to work on my oily skin.  However it kept my skin matte for a couple of hours.  

 Have a look at the YouTube video if you didn't already. 

Here is a photo of the finished makeup look:






Comments

  1. Another nice haul. Your hair looks so pretty and the finished makeup look is amazing. I did a lot of online shopping this week, a little too much if you ask me. Enjoy your finds Danielle. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Idu! Did you purchase makeup? Or clothing?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

My Popular Posts.