Thursday, 21 May 2015

Sacha cosmetics review and April makeup haul.





I breathe a sigh of relief as I realize that my April makeup purchases are not as numerous as my March mayhem madness haul.

Once again I separated my purchases into eyes, lips with nails, then face.

First up are the eye products.




I cannot remember the last time I saw L'Oreal Paris High Intensity Pigments so I picked up these bright coloured shadows.  I've never seen the Pop beauty eye shadow product before - into my shopping basket it went. 

My lips, nails items are pictured below:


Do you see that neon coloured Ruby kisses nail polish?
  So hot.

The face products included some Sacha items and they can be seen in the photograph below.



I already had other Beauty Treats items so I said 'Powder?  Why not?' And in the basket they went.


The Sacha items can be seen in the upper part of the previous photo.  I had not tried these products in about ten years, so I was glad to find out that they had improved.  A lot.

 Sacha cosmetics originated in Trinidad and Tobago, so I really wanted to start using them again. 
I don't know what kind of sorcery they are using to make their Second skin foundation.  Whatever they are doing definitely works.  That foundation glides onto the skin and starts doing some sort of glow thing.  It's just amazing.

The powder sets the foundation nicely without a cakey effect.  Then the Fix it spray is used after you put on the rest of your makeup.  I like to wear the foundation at night because of its whole 'glowy' effect.  Really nice, Sacha.


I am including a photo where I wore these Sacha products below:




 
 
These Sacha products are reasonably priced and my only issue with their face powders would have to be the transfer of powder at times.  I usually don't wear it during the day for this reason.
 
 
 
 
What's your favourite product from April?

1 comment:

  1. Second skin foundation, wow would love to try it. Great haul! I love the colors in the eye palettes. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!