Leopard print, facial and Chinese takeout!



It's been approximately six years since I've had a professionally done facial.  Where did the time go?

At the spa, I was instructed to take off my dress.

For a facial?  The spa employee informed me that the procedure was extended to the shoulders, so they needed to be bare.

The steam treatment was wonderful, the extraction process was NOT 'slightly uncomfortable' as she claimed (I think I cried) and the locally made products were so soothing.  Here are the products used on my skin:



I thought my skin was alright before, but the post facial results were amazing!  From then on I decided that I should have facials done at least once every two months.

The rest of the day was spent running some errands and enjoying some Chinese takeout.












Comments

  1. Great way to treat yourself girl. You look lovely. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a facial 9 months ago *hides fce*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facials are wonderful, I know you will have another one soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. I would love to hear from you!

My Popular Posts.